What has happened so far?
Since international travel became a logistical impossibility, we have postponed and rebooked over 1,500 bookings that have so far been affected, and we expect this number to continue to rise. As you can imagine, this is an exceedingly time consuming and complex process across all our brands.
We promise to issue a full credit note should the below apply:
- We contact you telling you that your holiday is cancelled.
- You have contracted the virus within 60 days to departure and can provide medical evidence to support this.
- Within 60 days to departure, your final destination country prevents you from entering due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on your country of residence.
- Within 60 days to departure, your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard.
What we ask from you:
- All payments are up to date for your booking.
- You remain open and honest about your COVID-19 country restrictions.
- You remain patient and do not expect answers until 60 days before departure.
The above commitments apply to all existing bookings, agent or direct.
Terms & Conditions
- Our standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Should your booking be in arrears then the no refunds or credits will be issued.
How do I know if my holiday is going ahead?
If your holiday begins before the below dates we’re sorry to say that your trip has been postponed due to COVID-19. If your holiday is affected we will be proactively contacting you to discuss your options.
All departures departing beyond the below dates are currently planned to go ahead and we ask that all payments be kept up to date as per your booking confirmation.
Predicted start dates*
Solomons PNG Master
*It is worth noting that as destinations begin opening, there may still be international travel restrictions in place that affect your ability to reach the vessel. Please continue to monitor any governmental advice and international travel restrictions in relation to your cruise.
Can I change my booking?
We understand that you may want to amend your booking. Amendments are made on a booking by booking basis and though we are trying to accommodate wherever we can, this may not always be possible. We will consider both destination restrictions and a guest’s personal circumstances when reviewing booking amendments.
What is a credit note?
If you wish to reschedule your holiday, but cannot yet commit to a new date then a credit note has been issued to give you the flexibility to book the holiday of your choice in the future. Please get in touch when you are ready to use your RCN against a new booking.
How can I speak to a member of the Master Liveaboards team?
Our team is currently operating with much fewer staff than normal and across fewer time zones. This means that our phone lines are open for a shorter period of time and you may not always be able to get through.
Our availability by telephone is currently only at the following times:
Thailand Office (GMT +7): 08:30 to 17:00
If you cannot get through by telephone, or if you prefer to contact us via email, then we can still be contacted on firstname.lastname@example.org and through our website on live chat, or via Facebook, Instagram chat and messenger.
We currently have an experienced team assisting with all bookings, though as previously mentioned, their numbers are reduced so please try to be patient. Our staff have many years of experience in managing liveaboard and travel bookings and are more than happy to assist where possible and we will be in touch as soon as we possibly can.