We understand that there is still much uncertainty in the world and challenges around how we can travel however we want all of our guests to have something to look forward to. To put it simply…to get back in the water!
Arguably easier said than done, not all of this may be possible yet, but we want to give you the confidence to book with us and the confidence that your money and your plans are protected.
We are now introducing further flexibility and assurances to give you the confidence to plan your next diving holiday with Master Liveaboards.
We promise to issue a full refund should the below apply:
- We contact you telling you that your holiday is cancelled.
- You have contracted the virus within 60 days to departure and can provide medical evidence to support this.
- Within 60 days to departure, your final destination country prevents you from entering due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on your country of residence.
- Within 60 days to departure, your country of residence prevents you from departing due to their governmental guidelines and restrictions on the embarkation point for the liveaboard.
Should you not be able to go on holiday but want to make plans for the future by taking a credit note we will issue you an extra credit equal to 5% of the money you have paid towards your holiday.
- All payments are up to date for your booking.
- You remain open and honest about your COVID-19 country restrictions.
- You remain patient and do not expect answers until 60 days before departure.
The above commitments apply to all new bookings from 1st March 2021, agent or direct. We want the world to travel again and we want people diving with us again.
Terms & Conditions
- Our standard Terms & Conditions Apply.
- Refunds will not be issued to credits already applied to existing bookings.
- Should your booking be in arrears then the no refunds or credits will be issued.
- 5% credit incentive can only be claimed once, has no cash value and cannot be refunded.
- Credit incentive has no cash value, cannot be refunded, is nontransferable and will be cancelled should guests ultimately decide to take a refund of monies paid.
By confirming an option with Master Liveaboards, you are agreeing to following terms. Should you require an extension on the option, please ensure that you contact our team before the option expiry date. The period of time that an option is permitted is at the discretion of Master Liveaboards. Releasing and re-holding an option to extend the deadline is not permitted and may result in the option being cancelled without warning. Master Liveaboards cannot be held liable for options that are released automatically, according to the deadline printed on the confirmation.
Why not book now?
These are just some of the amazing itineraries that our customers are booking right now!
Rest assured, we've got you covered
Book with confidence, today
Join our ever growing family of 20,000+ happy divers and get the latest info about liveaboard diving, dive travel inspiration, tips on trips and exclusive offers. Simply complete your details below and join the family.